Terms of Service & FAQ
1. *Shipping- In Order to participate in the flat rate shipping a purchase of $15.99 must be made before tax. Free shipping is within North America, excluding certain areas, Those areas will be calculated at checkout. Baseball Life 463 ships from within Canada. Customers placing international orders are responsible for any additional taxes and duty fees that are resulting from their international shipment.
2. Discounts are not stackable.
3. Refund and Exchange - Please contact us via email within 30 days of receipt of order with the error or defect found with your item. Please provide a picture of the issue so we can deal with it promptly to ensure your satisfaction. All sales are final and refunds will not be provided. Exchanges are free as long as the garment has not been worn or washed and the tags are still on it. Shipping charges may apply depending on your location.
4. Product Description and Colour - We reserve the right to modify shirt brand within the same family of colours in order to speed up delivery to you. While the images are a close to the actual products they may very slightly.
5. This site may contain links to external websites, to include Social Media websites. Baseball Life 463, is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement on these sites. Furthermore, Baseball Life 463, is not responsible for any offensive, defamatory, or obscene postings on these sites.
6. Fundraising - "Proceeds" from the sale of product of services refers to Net Proceeds (Total revenue less cost).
7. Q: Do you have a retail store? A: We are about to announce that we are in a sports store in London, ON. We are attending tournaments in Ontario in the Summer of 2019. If you want us to attend reach out to us and we will see if we can fit it in!
8. Q: Why do some of my apparel have a big square on the front of them? This is from our process of applying the design. This will go away normally within the first wash or two of the garment.
You can reach the founder Jeff Melody at 226-376-1900 or firstname.lastname@example.org